En calidad de Afiliado de Amazon, obtengo ingresos por las compras adscritas que cumplen los requisitos aplicables
Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 11

Tema: Cuidado: Kindle DX graphite propietarios, soliciten una mejor Actualización PDF etc

Veteran@ en el foro Avatar de KRorschachZ

Exclamation Cuidado: Kindle DX graphite propietarios, soliciten una mejor Actualización PDF etc

Cuidado: Kindle DX graphite propietarios, soliciten una mejor Actualización PDF etc

(Nostros deberiamos pedir una actualización mejor para el Kindle DX graphite, tiene 4 GB, tiene la misma pantalla, y similar hardware que el Kindle 3, pero no tiene ni la velocidad, ni el soporte para PDF identico... el navegador tampoco va igual...) pero el Soporte para PDF, ficheros academicos y de trabajo NO ES NI PARECIDO.

Bueno, hice un analisis de la situacion actual de los firmware de Kindle DX y Kindle 3, pero como no estaba para "traducir", os resumo lo que quiere decer y con las imagenes, pues se entiende lo que se desea expresar.

"Pero estoy algo mosqueado con Amazon", acabo de enterarme, estan tardando mucho en sacar la version de software, sistema operativo, que tiene el Kindle 3, yo entiendo que este modelo es: (asi lo indican al comprarlo y en la factura)

"latest generation"

Amazon me respondió en un mail, esto:

The latest generation Kindle includes native PDF support that allows you to add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs.

Pero eso solo lo puede hacer el Kindle 3, el modelo pequeño, tiene mejor soporte para PDF, ilogico, cuando resulta que el modelo pequeño es mejor para leer libros ebooks por su ligero peso y rapidez, cuando investigen y usen un poco el aparato veran que muchos pdf tiene clave, o que puede interesarte poner una propia a esos ficheros, por motivos de trabajo, o estudios, te pasan ficheros de ese tipo, Pues bien, el pequeño modelo de 6" kindle 3, puede abrirlos, el Kindle DX 3 no...

es una faena, pero ademas, en el nuevo, solo en el nuevo, (los Kindle anteriores al 3 tampoco pueden), puedes hacer anotaciones, puedes hacer busquedas, marcas, de todo lo habitual, en los otros formatos...

el DX solo enseña de modo "imagen"... y tarda un poquito a veces... depende del fichero.

He preparado un analisis, link, pero estoy cansado para "traducirlo" el resumen es:

Hay que llamar a Amazon, mediante mail, para hacer piña o mas fuerza, pidiendo que saquen pero YA, una actualizacion para mejorar el soporte en PDF en estos dispositivos, es precisamente para lo que mas interesa ese formato, ademas, ya toca, el navegador creo que tambien va mas rapido... tal vez si muchos piden reformas se den mas prisa... a mi me dicen que estan en ello.

aqui pongo un link de tema, para que la gente se vaya enterando, puesto que en la pagina de compra "hacen" un poco de publicidad engañosa, ambos los catalogan en el titulo como "LASTES GENERATION", pero no es asi en realidad...

Contenido oculto:
    Código:
    Why Kindle DX graphite: attention About Firmware & PDF Not betters:

Well, I'm a little surprised, :blink:, in principle I am not very happy, for the following reason,

Why firmware on Kindle 3, is better that Kindle DX graphite is both are from the last generation and similar hardware?, why limit / deny options in the last Dx model?, the most expensive model, also. Ilogic(PDF support are better on 6")
    I have a Kindle DX graphite (lasted generation), inconveniently not read password Protect PDF... and another important options... see after... My surprise is motivated by the Kindle model 3 yes!, :eek: ...you can read your PDF files with password you use, (obviously you know your own password), it is necessary for some pdf at work, or simply because you're interested in protecting your files pdf. KINDLE DX original previus have some hardware is different hardware that the lasted generation, say amazon; Graphite Kindle Dx, besides the changes in the image (different screen that gives rise to 50% high contrast, is slightly faster, has twice the RAM, 2GB to 4GB, similar Kindle 3, ...) That problem is the firmware on Kindle DX is version 2.5.5 graphite (still), when in the Kindle model 3, are already the version 3.0.2? ... (see capture and see that "not" permit "update your kindle", because not exit today another version... ! :eek: The advantages of being able to read pdf files with the improvement is obvious, to add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. ¡¡¡ this is very good for kindle 3, but, ¿why not on DX graphite¡?, :(
    obviously the screen size is more suitable in the format of 9.7 ", is a device intended for that use, so academic, and professional, kindle 3 is better for other books, maybe, is lighter, but not for PDF files ....
    I sent the question to amazon to compare whether this was true and: :bookworm: Amazon say/said:
    [Hello, Kindle devices supported for PDFs are the (Kindle Latest Generation and 2nd Generation) and Kindle DX. Kindle latest generation alone supports the password protected PDF files. Your Kindle (6" Display) and Kindle DX can display PDF documents without losing the formatting of the original file. With the built-in PDF reader, you can send PDF documents directly to your Kindle to have them available anytime. The latest generation Kindle includes native PDF support that allows you to add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. I hope this information helps.we look forward seeing you again soon.]
    Ok, fantastic for kindle 3, but why not Kindle DX graphite support that !
    In website amazon, shopping web info: Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally – Latest Generation by Amazon 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,401 customer reviews) Price: $379.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
    ... Built-In PDF Reader Unload the loose documents from your briefcase or backpack, and put them all on Kindle. From neighborhood newsletters to financial statements to case studies and product manuals--you can take them all with you on Kindle DX. Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. Zoom into any area of a PDF up to 300% and pan around to more easily view small print and detailed tables and graphics. With Amazon's Whispernet service, you can send your documents directly to your Kindle DX and read them anytime, anywhere. Some features such as annotations and read-to-me are not currently supported for PDF. You also have the option to have your PDF document converted to the Kindle format so that it reflows. Learn more
    this is different than previous models, using the Kindle's browser can access the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle # Kindle_DX
    Kindle DX Graphite On July 1, 2010, Amazon released a new revision of the Kindle DX graphite (3rd Generation Kindle DX). As well as dropping the price from $489 to $379, the new Kindle DX has an E Ink screen with 50% better contrast ratio and comes only in a "graphite" color. It is speculated the color change is to improve contrast ratio perception even further, as some users found the previous white casing highlighted the fact that the E Ink background is gray and not white.
    In website amazon shop 6": , shopping web info:
    Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation
    ... Improved, Built-In PDF Reader Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. With Amazon's Whispernet service, you can send your documents directly to your Kindle and read them anytime, anywhere. Now you can add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. You can also magnify PDFs by viewing them in landscape mode, and zoom into any area of a PDF up to 300% and pan to easily view small print and detailed tables and graphics. You also have the option to have your PDF document converted to the Kindle format so that it reflows.
    Hardware similar, Similar selling title in the store, see bold text, however, I see a "blocking features in the DX kindle graphite" ...
    insert coment not mail text: excuse me, new we can not make notes, and marks, dictionary look-up, only image viewing mode on pdf, ok, but it not makes sense that the model of 6 yes, and the top model and rather more expensive, can not ...
    Before, they could have some kind of justification, but now we see that the smaller Kindle can support these features, (and both have similar ram, 4Gb, and similar ink pear, and hardware, there not exist good reason to maintain this blockade in the software version of the most expensive model kindle... In my facture ORDER buy read this:
    Delivery estimate: August 5, 2010 - August 9, 2010 Shipping estimate for these items: August 3, 2010 1 "Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Clip-On Light (Kindle Version) Black [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]" Electronics; $19.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7” Display, Graphite – Latest Generation [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipment]" Electronics; $379.00 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Amazon Kindle EU (European Union Universal) Power Adapter [Fits Kindle and Kindle DX]" Electronics; $19.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Kindle DX Leather Cover, Black (Fits 9.7" Display, Latest and 2nd Generation Kindle DXs)" Electronics; $54.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
    :chinscratch: I wonder, is it really a new Kindle model DX graphite, is it misleading to indicate that data on the invoice-order, and in the web shop title, and after, then, limit the options?, when do they think updating the DX version graphite, which has a similar hardware to K3, +50 % high contrast, 4 GB, cpu, etc ...? Do you have a similar problem?, I will refer to you to ask for service-support-of-Amazon, if your invoice order buy indicates "Last Generation", and your model ~ Are after July 7), it is logical that pdf has the same characteristics that the smallest model, the K3, because have similar hardware ... It is possible that "many" request improvements in the firmware / bios, Amazon thinks implement, (come on Amazon, ipad can read that files ¡, i like more read on Kindle, but... see to see... :blink:) I think these are great features, very necessary in a large-format Kindle ... that is much more logical to read a technical pdf, password protect it, or simply make notes and Dictionary searches in this size device ... for school, work, or documents already created in the past... Send one mail question about ir to support-amazon, for me, and for you too... ;-), :help: bye, from Spain. ps: (excuse my rare English please)
    echo off: <not smiles for this this post, sorry...>

... la publicidad al describir el titulo en la tienda deberia comprometerles un poco a actualizar la version del DX graphite ...

saludos.

PD: Propietario de Kindle DX graphite, , ¿a ti tambien te aparece en systema, version 2.5.5 ?)
    Imágenes adjuntadas Imágenes adjuntadas     
    Última edición por KRorschachZ; 08/11/2010 a las 05:22

Predeterminado Re: Cuidado: Kindle DX graphite propietarios, soliciten una mejor Actualización PDF e

El gestor de ficheros PDF deberia de tener dos modos de funcionamiento en el Kindle DX graphite:

el modo actual, tipo "imagen", "para no descuadrar" el formato del documento.

y si el documento lo permite y queda bien visualizado, el formato con fuentes y adaptación a la pantalla, en algunos documentos puede no quedar bien, pero en otros sería perfecto, ademas de permitir acceso a ficheros con opciones extra, como claves-pasword, etc.., pero por eso sería bueno tener dos opciones de apertura en el setup....

Y eso tambien es valido para el Kindle 3, que tambien debería tener dos modos de apertura configurables.

Veteran@ en el foro Avatar de lordvetinari2

Predeterminado Re: Cuidado: Kindle DX graphite propietarios, soliciten una mejor Actualización PDF e

Si tanto te molesta, quejándote aquí no vas a conseguir nada.

Escribe un mensaje modelo en inglés, indica los pasos necesarios para enviárselo a Amazon y pide a los propietarios del DX Graphite que bombardeen a Amazon a base de peticiones.

Y ya que estás, no pegues texto traducido por el Google Translate o similar, que me duelen los ojos.
    Mis últimos libros leídos y puntuados en

Cita Iniciado por lordvetinari2 Ver mensaje
    Si tanto te molesta, quejándote aquí no vas a conseguir nada.

Escribe un mensaje modelo en inglés, indica los pasos necesarios para enviárselo a Amazon y pide a los propietarios del DX Graphite que bombardeen a Amazon a base de peticiones.

Y ya que estás, no pegues texto traducido por el Google Translate o similar, que me duelen los ojos.
    Vamos a ver, yo creo que eso es lo que he hecho, en el mensaje ese que le provoca dolor de ojos, practicamente al principio escribí esto:

Amazon me respondió en un mail, esto:
    ¿luego es evidente que ya me he puesto en contacto con ellos, verdad?...

Y veo que tampoco vio "el texto" sin traducir, dentro del spolier, pero es que ya no tenia ganas de escribir todo dos veces, unas imagenes valen mas que mil palabras...:

Contenido oculto:
    Código:
    Why Kindle DX graphite: attention About Firmware & PDF Not betters:

Well, I'm a little surprised, :blink:, in principle I am not very happy, for the following reason,

Why firmware on Kindle 3, is better that Kindle DX graphite is both are from the last generation and similar hardware?, why limit / deny options in the last Dx model?, the most expensive model, also. Ilogic(PDF support are better on 6")
    I have a Kindle DX graphite (lasted generation), inconveniently not read password Protect PDF... and another important options... see after... My surprise is motivated by the Kindle model 3 yes!, :eek: ...you can read your PDF files with password you use, (obviously you know your own password), it is necessary for some pdf at work, or simply because you're interested in protecting your files pdf. KINDLE DX original previus have some hardware is different hardware that the lasted generation, say amazon; Graphite Kindle Dx, besides the changes in the image (different screen that gives rise to 50% high contrast, is slightly faster, has twice the RAM, 2GB to 4GB, similar Kindle 3, ...) That problem is the firmware on Kindle DX is version 2.5.5 graphite (still), when in the Kindle model 3, are already the version 3.0.2? ... (see capture and see that "not" permit "update your kindle", because not exit today another version... ! :eek: The advantages of being able to read pdf files with the improvement is obvious, to add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. ¡¡¡ this is very good for kindle 3, but, ¿why not on DX graphite¡?, :(
    obviously the screen size is more suitable in the format of 9.7 ", is a device intended for that use, so academic, and professional, kindle 3 is better for other books, maybe, is lighter, but not for PDF files ....
    I sent the question to amazon to compare whether this was true and: :bookworm: Amazon say/said:
    [Hello, Kindle devices supported for PDFs are the (Kindle Latest Generation and 2nd Generation) and Kindle DX. Kindle latest generation alone supports the password protected PDF files. Your Kindle (6" Display) and Kindle DX can display PDF documents without losing the formatting of the original file. With the built-in PDF reader, you can send PDF documents directly to your Kindle to have them available anytime. The latest generation Kindle includes native PDF support that allows you to add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. I hope this information helps.we look forward seeing you again soon.]
    Ok, fantastic for kindle 3, but why not Kindle DX graphite support that !
    In website amazon, shopping web info: Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally – Latest Generation by Amazon 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,401 customer reviews) Price: $379.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
    ... Built-In PDF Reader Unload the loose documents from your briefcase or backpack, and put them all on Kindle. From neighborhood newsletters to financial statements to case studies and product manuals--you can take them all with you on Kindle DX. Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. Zoom into any area of a PDF up to 300% and pan around to more easily view small print and detailed tables and graphics. With Amazon's Whispernet service, you can send your documents directly to your Kindle DX and read them anytime, anywhere. Some features such as annotations and read-to-me are not currently supported for PDF. You also have the option to have your PDF document converted to the Kindle format so that it reflows. Learn more
    this is different than previous models, using the Kindle's browser can access the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle # Kindle_DX
    Kindle DX Graphite On July 1, 2010, Amazon released a new revision of the Kindle DX graphite (3rd Generation Kindle DX). As well as dropping the price from $489 to $379, the new Kindle DX has an E Ink screen with 50% better contrast ratio and comes only in a "graphite" color. It is speculated the color change is to improve contrast ratio perception even further, as some users found the previous white casing highlighted the fact that the E Ink background is gray and not white.
    In website amazon shop 6": , shopping web info:
    Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation
    ... Improved, Built-In PDF Reader Native PDF support allows you to carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. With Amazon's Whispernet service, you can send your documents directly to your Kindle and read them anytime, anywhere. Now you can add notes and highlights, use the dictionary look-up, and read password-protected PDFs. You can also magnify PDFs by viewing them in landscape mode, and zoom into any area of a PDF up to 300% and pan to easily view small print and detailed tables and graphics. You also have the option to have your PDF document converted to the Kindle format so that it reflows.
    Hardware similar, Similar selling title in the store, see bold text, however, I see a "blocking features in the DX kindle graphite" ...
    insert coment not mail text: excuse me, new we can not make notes, and marks, dictionary look-up, only image viewing mode on pdf, ok, but it not makes sense that the model of 6 yes, and the top model and rather more expensive, can not ...
    Before, they could have some kind of justification, but now we see that the smaller Kindle can support these features, (and both have similar ram, 4Gb, and similar ink pear, and hardware, there not exist good reason to maintain this blockade in the software version of the most expensive model kindle... In my facture ORDER buy read this:
    Delivery estimate: August 5, 2010 - August 9, 2010 Shipping estimate for these items: August 3, 2010 1 "Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Clip-On Light (Kindle Version) Black [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]" Electronics; $19.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 9.7” Display, Graphite – Latest Generation [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipment]" Electronics; $379.00 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Amazon Kindle EU (European Union Universal) Power Adapter [Fits Kindle and Kindle DX]" Electronics; $19.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. 1 "Kindle DX Leather Cover, Black (Fits 9.7" Display, Latest and 2nd Generation Kindle DXs)" Electronics; $54.99 Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.
    :chinscratch: I wonder, is it really a new Kindle model DX graphite, is it misleading to indicate that data on the invoice-order, and in the web shop title, and after, then, limit the options?, when do they think updating the DX version graphite, which has a similar hardware to K3, +50 % high contrast, 4 GB, cpu, etc ...? Do you have a similar problem?, I will refer to you to ask for service-support-of-Amazon, if your invoice order buy indicates "Last Generation", and your model ~ Are after July 7), it is logical that pdf has the same characteristics that the smallest model, the K3, because have similar hardware ... It is possible that "many" request improvements in the firmware / bios, Amazon thinks implement, (come on Amazon, ipad can read that files ¡, i like more read on Kindle, but... see to see... :blink:) I think these are great features, very necessary in a large-format Kindle ... that is much more logical to read a technical pdf, password protect it, or simply make notes and Dictionary searches in this size device ... for school, work, or documents already created in the past... Send one mail question about ir to support-amazon, for me, and for you too... ;-), :help: bye, from Spain. ps: (excuse my rare English please)
    echo off: <not smiles for this this post, sorry...>

Y al final dicho:

aqui pongo un link de tema, para que la gente se vaya enterando, puesto que en la pagina de compra "hacen" un poco de publicidad engañosa, ambos los catalogan en el titulo como "LASTES GENERATION", pero no es asi en realidad...
    y al principio dije:

Hay que llamar a Amazon, mediante mail, para hacer piña o mas fuerza, pidiendo que saquen pero YA, una actualizacion para mejorar el soporte en PDF en estos dispositivos, es precisamente para lo que mas interesa ese formato, ademas, ya toca, el navegador creo que tambien va mas rapido... tal vez si muchos piden reformas se den mas prisa... a mi me dicen que estan en ello.

y lo he posteado en tres foros, dos españoles y uno ingles, pidiendo exactamente eso a Amazon,

¿Cree que me falta algo?... yo creo y espero conseguir algo, por eso posteo en este foro, por que "no creo" que pase desepercibido, ¿a donde van a estar los propitearios de Kindle DX sino?... ahora bien, si propone alguna otra idea que no halla probado, encantado...

saludos.

Veteran@ en el foro Avatar de ahorso

Al parecer KRorschachZ no es español y bastante bien se entiende. No todos somos traductores...

KRorschachZ, si haces un mail en inglés pidiendo que actualicen, pásamelo y se lo mando a Amazon....

Edito: pues parece que si que es español, sorry
    Hay tres tipos de personas: las que saben contar y las que no

6. El Siguiente Usuario Agradeció a ahorso Por Este Mensaje:

Cita Iniciado por KRorschachZ Ver mensaje
    ¿Cree que me falta algo?... ahora bien, si propone alguna otra idea que no halla probado, encantado...
    Escribir "haya" con Y sería un buen comienzo.

Luego podrías reescribir tu primer mensaje, que te ha quedado bastante caótico. Expón el problema, sin enrollarte. Copia el mensaje que le enviaste a Amazon. Pide a los propietarios que envíen el mismo mensaje o uno en la misma línea.

Cita Iniciado por ahorso Ver mensaje
    Al parecer KRorschachZ no es español y bastante bien se entiende. No todos somos traductores...

KRorschachZ, si haces un mail en inglés pidiendo que actualicen, pásamelo y se lo mando a Amazon....

Edito: pues parece que si que es español, sorry
    bueno, un poco de todo, pero si, habia tirado un poco de traductor, una vez terminado el post en ingles, estaba un poco fundido,

ahora "ya no me entenderán" ni en ingles, ni es español... menos mal que "nos quedan las capturas".. ;-)

OK, si vuelvo a hablar con Amazon, ya comentaré algo... más breve, claro...

saludos.

Escribir "haya" con Y sería un buen comienzo.

Luego podrías reescribir tu primer mensaje, que te ha quedado bastante caótico. Expón el problema, sin enrollarte. Copia el mensaje que le enviaste a Amazon. Pide a los propietarios que envíen el mismo mensaje o uno en la misma línea.
    Bueno, si solo has encontrado esa falta, "entonces" tienes un "problema", ;-).

El orden es lineal, según los acontecimiento, "no es un blog", ;-)

Copia el mensaje que le enviaste a Amazon.. y .. etc....
    Perdón, puede que le meta algunas faltas, pero puede que no sepa que, "NO SIEMPRE" Esta permitido publicar los mensajes del servico tecnico de muchas compañias, no si se habrás leido las condiciones de ese tipo de mails,, creo que en el de Amazon no las he visto, "pero" como te digo, no siempre esta permitido. "COPIAR Y PEGAR" es facil para ellos tambien, y buscar esa cadena de texto en sus envios realizados tambien, una cosa es que me queje, y otra cosa es que me guste buscarme problemas GRATUITOS.

Ya se que te va a sonar paranoico, pero las normas son las normas, ellos me estan tratando bien y no tengo por que "emendar" la plana de ningun "tecnico" que me esta dando mas información de la estrictamente necesaria... ;-)

Pide a los propietarios que...
    Ya he pedido eso que dice a los usuarios, a los que pueda interesarlos, en este caso "LOS" propietarios de modelos Kindle DX graphite..., separando ademas por citas y en NEGRITA, y ademas esta implicito en las imagenes y en el titulo, si no desean leerse el mensaje por que es muy largo, con los 3 primeros párrafos saben el problema y el objetivo del post, tanto en ingles y en español...

Expón el problema, sin enrollarte.
    PD: Hay una cita muy famosa que refleja, expresa lo que quiero decir. Pascal, escribió en respuesta a un Gobernador, o Alto Cargo, terminado así la "misiva":

Y… si he escrito esta carta tan larga, ha sido porque no he tenido tiempo de hacerla más corta”.
    Blas Pascal, científico, filósofo y escritor francés.
    si lo piensa bien, no puede tener mas razón Blas Pascal,

salu2.
    Última edición por KRorschachZ; 08/11/2010 a las 13:32

Bueno, si solo has encontrado esa falta, "entonces" tienes un "problema", ;-).
    He dicho que podías empezar por ahí, no que solo tuvieras esa falta.

"NO SIEMPRE" Esta permitido publicar los mensajes del servico tecnico de muchas compañias
    Me refiero a tu mensaje, lo que tú les has escrito, no lo que te han contestado a ti. Eres dueño de tus propias palabras. Además, por lo que veo SÍ pegaste en tu primer mensaje la respuesta de Amazon.

Tú mismo, yo solo quería ayudarte aconsejándote cómo puedes conseguir que más gente escriba a Amazon con esos problemas para hacer presión y que los corrijan. Creo haber entendido en tu primer mensaje que esa era tu intención.

He dicho que podías empezar por ahí, no que solo tuvieras esa falta.

Me refiero a tu mensaje, lo que tú les has escrito, no lo que te han contestado a ti. Eres dueño de tus propias palabras. Además, por lo que veo SÍ pegaste en tu primer mensaje la respuesta de Amazon.

Tú mismo, yo solo quería ayudarte aconsejándote cómo puedes conseguir que más gente escriba a Amazon con esos problemas para hacer presión y que los corrijan. Creo haber entendido en tu primer mensaje que esa era tu intención.
    GRACIAS por los consejos, OK, pensaba que te referias a la comunicacion, servicio tecnico amazon, cliente.

Si, ya te entiendo, pero como comprenderás, "sintetizar" un texto lleva aun mas tiempo que "hacer" un texto largo, me gusta entregar toda la informacion disponible y que sea "el LECTOR" el que use la parte que le interese...

Es una aportación altruista, por tanto,

(aunque yo pienso queTwiter y facebooks hacen daño al tema de la información, no se puede sintetizar tanto como ciento y pico caracteres y exponer argumentos con claridad sin dedicar un buen tiempo en el proceso, etc...)

Ya se empiezan a ver blogs con entradas cada vez mas largas, curiosamente en bloggers que llevan mucho tiempo conectados, lo de los "mensajitos" cortos, estan bien para según que cosas... si hay algo que decir, mejor no callarselo, es gratis y no hace falta "imprimirlo", a veces ni leerlo... según empieza sabes si "a ti te puede servir para algo" la info...

Saludos y nos vemos por aqui, ;-)
    Última edición por KRorschachZ; 08/11/2010 a las 15:35